The Annual Reconstruction, Stabilization & Security is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Pending budget cuts and legislation
- The global climate with a focus on needs for reconstructive, security and humanitarian assistance
- Methods for demonstrating the effectiveness of current operations
- Cooperation between agencies
- Circumstances in specific regions of interest, like: Africa, Pakistan, Libya and more
- How the drawdowns in Afghanistan and Iraq continue to remain a vital investment and important model for successful reconstruction efforts
The Annual Reconstruction, Stabilization & Security brings together executives, managers, ambassadors and administrators involved in Post-Conflict Reconstruction, Reconstruction and Stabilization, Peacekeeping/ Peace-building, Disaster Management and Preparedness, Humanitarian Efforts, Safety and Security and International Development.
Come visit Black & Veatch at the Annual Reconstruction, Stabilization & Security conference in Alexandria, Virginia!